-Payments are due by the 5th of each month. Payments received after the 5th of the month will be charged a $5 late fee and payments received after the 10th will be charged another $5 late fee.
-We charge an annual registration fee that is due when your child joins and is due every year on your child’s anniversary date of starting.
-To drop a class, a Drop Form must be submitted by the 25th of each month prior to the next session. After the 25th, the student automatically enroll in the next month’s session and fees will be posted. Student drops after the 25th will be charged the full months tuition.
– Only 1 make up class per month even if you miss 2 or more classes in a month. No discounts on classes missed and no credit will be carried over for the next month. You must do the make-up within 1 month.
– Gymnastics classes are to wear leotards. Tumbling classes may wear leotards or shorts and t-shirt.
– Hair must be pulled up and off shoulders. No earrings or jewelry is to be worn in class.
– No chewing gum during class. Food and drinks are not permitted in the gym, but may be placed in a cubby in the lobby.
– Please arrive to class on time.
– Enrollment will automatically carry over from session to session for students with excellent attendance and on-time payments.
– Students with more than 1 absence a session and late payment will not be automatically enrolled for following session.