-Payments are due by the 5th of each month. Payments received after the 5th of the month will be charged a $5 late fee and payments received after the 10th will be charged another $5 late fee.
-We charge an annual registration fee that is due when your child joins and is due every year on your child’s anniversary date of starting.
– Only 1 make up class per month even if you miss 2 or more classes in a month. No discounts on classes missed and no credit will be carried over for the next month. You must do the make-up within 1 month.
– Gymnastics classes are to wear leotards. Tumbling classes may wear leotards or shorts and t-shirt.
– Hair must be pulled up and off shoulders. No earrings or jewelry is to be worn in class.
– No chewing gum during class. Food and drinks are not permitted in the gym, but may be placed in a cubby in the lobby.
– Please arrive to class on time.
– Enrollment will automatically carry over from session to session for students with excellent attendance and on-time payments.
– Students with more than 1 absence a session and late payment will not be automatically enrolled for following session.