-Payments are due by the 25th of each month prior to session enrollment. Payments received after the 1st of the month will be charged a $10 late fee.
– Tuition is non-fundable. It holds a spot in a class for your child.
-We charge an annual registration fee of $35/student or $50/family that is due when your child joins and is due every year on your child’s anniversary date of starting.
-To drop/withdrawal from a class, a Drop Form must be submitted by the 25th of each month prior to the next session. After the 25th, the student automatically enroll in the next month’s session and fees will be posted. Student drops after the 25th will be charged the full months tuition. Classes missed will not be refunded, discounted, pro-rated or carried over to the next month. Tuition is non-refundable.
– Only 1 make up class per month even if you miss 2 or more classes in a month. No discounts on classes missed and no credit will be carried over for the next month. You must do the make-up within 1 month.
– Gymnastics classes are to wear leotards. Tumbling classes may wear leotards or shorts and t-shirt and must wear socks for trampolines.
– Hair must be pulled up and off shoulders. No earrings or jewelry is to be worn in class.
– No chewing gum during class. Food and drinks are not permitted in the gym, but may be placed in a cubby in the lobby.
– Please arrive to class on time.
– Enrollment will automatically carry over from session to session.
– Drop forms must be submitted the month prior to withdrawal from a class.
– Students/families with unpaid balance may be dropped from classes.